I’ve never done one of these before, and I need to relax my brain while I’m figuring out which story is dropping into the wip1 spot.
- One time, I got diarrhea so bad after food poisoning that my pooping sounded like that pee scene in the beginning of Austin Powers. I thought I was going to die.
- I used to shoot the shit with a Little Debbie driver in the back of his truck when I was 9. I thank every deity he wasn’t a serial killer.
- I found out mid-ride on a roller coaster that my safety bar wasn’t locked properly; not the Six Flags experience I wanted.
- I may have instigated a rule change at basic training because I was skipping meals(stomach pain from undiagnosed infection).
- I’ve been told my laugh sounds like a donkey or I’m having an orgasm.
- I almost caused a security incident at the Statue of Liberty because I left my purse at a security check point.
- Despite my dislike of sports unless it involves sparkling costumes or arrows, I am Waterboy good at tackling people.
- I was born in Japan, so if I ever lose my birth certificate or social security card, not good.
- I’m the only person in my family who isn’t almost legally blind without their glasses. I’ve been designated contact hunter since I was six.
- I can mimic voices and accents.